8.21.2011

I know, it's been a while...

Sorry! I haven't been purposely neglecting my blog, I just either don't have anything I deem blog-worthy, or anything I can really talk about.

EXCEPT:

I have been seriously addicted to Pinterest for like the last week. It's really bad. I just see all these gorgeous things and realize that I can't do anything about 99% of them until I get out of this war-torn country. They don't understand DIY here for some reason. I've been wedding planning. And by planning, I mean pinning a ridiculous amount of ideas and how they could work. I have so many things that I WANT to do, I just don't know when I'll be able to start them all! I would post some pictures, but this is Afghanistan, and it takes forever.

So, to the few readers that I have. What do you all want me to write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment