8.25.2011

I don't even know where to begin...

"Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past, because of one simple reason: they just don't belong in our future."

After reading a hateful facebook comment about a month ago, I let it go, thinking maybe it was just my perception. But after the one I read tonight... wow.

If you're too lazy to delete me from your friends list, and you "don't particularly care for me," then why couldn't you be man enough to say something instead of being a spineless jerk? Go shave your face, you look like a cave man and it's no wonder you can't hold down a job. You stood up for me when your brother cheated on me, and now I'm nothing?  I ALWAYS stood up for you, and at some points, I was the only one you could turn to. I hope your girlfriend enjoys spending her life cleaning out the blood from your clothes from all the bar fights you get into for the rest of her life for her pill head boyfriend. You. Are. Worthless.

And to you, girlfriend. I thought you were the best thing that ever happened to above said Neanderthal. You stood by my side when I walked in on my ex husband cheating on me with that girl that looks like a cocker spaniel with downs. You hated him. You talked bad about him all the time, but now that he's in a war zone and he told you I cheated on him first, you're on his side? That's cool. Guess what, I'm in Afghanistan too, and I work 100 times harder than he does. It must be hard to sit inside an air conditioned building and continue to get fatter. Life is hard.

To the cocker spaniel with downs: you're almost not even worth mentioning. Thanks for coming up to me at my going away party and telling me to be safe, but you're lucky I didn't knock you out. I have never disliked someone more in my life than you and you're one of the few people that I could imagine hitting across the face with a baseball bat and feeling no remorse for it at all. Go to hell.

To the rest of his "friends" that used to pretend to be my friends. You're all fake. If you don't like me, then don't talk to me. Believe me, it would make my life much easier to not have to deal with your drama.

And to you, the one that this is all about: Stop telling people lies to make yourself look better. Keep going to the gym here and lose a bunch of weight so that when you get home and get fall down drunk again (hopefully this time you'll wreck that little cocker spaniel's car instead of mine) you can blow back up and be just as obese and unhealthy as you were before. You're going to get diabetes if you don't get your life under control. You're pathetic. No one falls in love by choice, it's by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it's by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it's by choice. Thank you for being a great chance, for never working for our love, and making leaving your sorry ass the best choice I ever made. In 26 days, it marks one of the best things that ever happened to me, our divorce was finalized. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.



And to all my faithful readers that love me... sorry this was harsh. Had to vent. And if you don't love me and are reading this anyway, go away.




No comments:

Post a Comment